What is Socrates Level Marketing
Socrates Level Marketing™ (SLM) is the culmination of information acquired over years attempting to be an entrepreneur. The information in this book I hope will guide you through understanding that wanting something, dreaming about it, and going for it…is just not enough. Especially not blindly. I hope to explain and deliver actionable steps for you to take your dreams and turn them into a reality. How can I know for sure this works? Because I have done it in every possible wrong way, and the minute I humbled myself and submitted to the philosophies, the core principles of multi-level marketing, which I’m going to affectionately refer to as Socrates Level Marketing™, my growth became consistent and continuously upward trending. Why would I call this Socrates Level Marketing™? Because I’m the one who had to learn the hard way, so you don’t have to! Once the philosophy was learned, the execution was just elementary and all I needed to do was not to give up. Socrates Level Marketing: Ignite Passion. Accelerate Your Journey NOW. Annihilate Limiting Beliefs.
Yes, you read me right, all salespeople. Why? For a few reasons:
- If you are in sales, you have an unadulterated skill of not fearing the introduction. With a little help and an OPEN mind you can transform that passion into a razor sharp sword to close people who are already closed but chose to avoid you because of “Sales Man” alarms that went off
- Every salesperson has his/her cycle when you’re hot and when you’re NOT! When you are in a slump, times get hard quickly. Lack of diversification isn’t a problem for investors only; it’s also a problem for the sales person as well. Tough times happen. Plan “B” is not an option it's a necessity
- MOST sales people get paid per transaction. One transaction—ONE PAYMENT. Would it be OK, if you learned how to create a stream of consistent and growing profit each and every month regardless of your age? I am STILL making money from people I recruited my first month (over 5 years ago). My guess would be that first month has made me hundreds of thousands of dollars. Jump in a time machine, 20 years forward to the future, and walk out to your mailbox. Is there a check there for that sale you made 20 years earlier? NO? Maybe it is time to re-evaluate who is making the fortune off of your life energy, your time.
- Sales people are “The HULK” of marketing results. They “SMASH” the close.
All Small Business Owners
1. Forbes.com shared an article, “Would You Join A Multi-Level Marketing Company For Retirement Income?” In it Daria M. Brezinski, Ph.D., a practicing psychologist, is quoted when she interviewed people in MLM. Some said, ‘I’m doing this because I’m meeting amazing people…making so many connections” and this is the very reason small business owners should diversify with MLM. It helps to gain more acquaintances and create more community support, which ultimately results in more customers for the small business.
Who Shouldn’t Do Network Marketing?
(Maybe I’m crazy but you may NEVER get past this part of the book! FINE, because it’s not for everyone, only the sexy people! BOOM!) If you are any of the following, this marketing strategy, this business model, this vehicle for entrepreneurial freedom isn’t for you. In fact you may NOT be entrepreneur material at all.
- People that are wussies. If you are easily affected by other people’s opinions, just stick with whatever you are doing. If you are unable to break this addiction to self-image, just stick with whatever you are doing. I had to put my PhD, my Masters of Information Technology, my Biochemistry and my I’m-this-amazing-intelligent-walking-diploma, behind me. I had to embrace the business and the system. If you care more about the mediocre, and their opinions of you, close this book NOW.
“Do you know what lies at the bottom of the mainstream? Mediocrity.”— Death in Venice
- People with unrealistic expectations. Your mindset has to do with everything. If you made 100 thousand a year in your JOB, it’s because your mindset was like that of a person making $100,000 a year. Realistically, if you didn’t make $10,000 a month easily in your last JOB, chances are you won’t here either. The good news is this is a personal development system with profits attached. If you do what needs to be done, it will happen. Invest inordinate amounts of time and effort into self-improvement.
- People with negative attitudes. You suck…sorry, but it’s true.
“People want to be around positive people, negative people, unless rehabilitated, don’t have a shot at network marketing success.” —Ray Higdon
- People who know it all. This is the biggest sickness in ALL industries on the planet and it starts as a child. It drives me crazy when my 7-year-old daughter does something, and I correct her lovingly, and she replies, “I know that!” Really? Because this fishhook I’m digging out of your finger doesn’t show me that you actually did know how to set the shrimp on the hook. But, seriously I get it. You have had success in some way, shape or form. I thought I knew it all too, having not one but three separate degrees in totally different industries. I have a Podcast (that’s an internet radio show) SocTalks and on every medium out there. I’ve been a male physique competitor. As a martial arts practitioner I’ve earned multiple Black Belts, etc. To quote Tim McGraw, Can’t Tell me Nothin’. I thought I knew it all, BUT I really didn’t. I needed to learn the hard way, and people who excel in this industry must be willing to be coachable and get advice from others.
“If you’re drowning how are you possibly going to save someone else? Together you will BOTH drown. Get and learn from a successful mentor, one with a track record of what you want to achieve.”—Robert Hollis
Influential People Say What About Network Marketing
“[Network Marketing is] a tremendous contribution
to the overall prosperity of the economy.”
—Tony Blair, Former British Prime Minister
“… the first truly revolutionary shift in marketing
since the advent of ‘modern’ marketing at P&G and
the Harvard Business School 50 to 75 years ago.”
—Tom Peters, Legendary Management Expert and Author
of In Search of Excellence and The Circle of Innovation
“What works is delivering personal, relevant messages
to people who care about something remarkable.
Direct Sellers are in the best position to do this.”
—Seth Godin, Bestselling Author of Permission Marketing,
Unleashing the Ideavirus and Purple Cow
“Direct Selling is actually one of the oldest, most
respected business models in the world and has stood
the test of time.”
—Donald Trump, Billionaire Businessman and Owner of
the Trump Network
“The best investment I ever made.”
—Warren Buffet, Billionaire Investor, and Owns three
Direct Selling/Network Marketing companies
“… Direct Selling gives people the opportunity, with
very low risk and very low financial commitment to
build their own income-generating asset and acquire
—Robert T. Kiyosaki, Author of Rich Dad Poor Dad
“You strengthen our country and our economy not
just by striving for your own success but by offering
an opportunity to others …”
—Bill Clinton, Former U.S. President“Network Marketing has come of age. It’s undeniable
It Hit Me that Multi-Level Marketing was a REAL Business
“Can you even begin to imagine? I lost my JOB with a company that I’d given 10 years to with not even a blink. No loyalty, no empathy. I lost my house to foreclosure in the worst possible era of mortgages in this country. I had cars repossessed. I felt totally helpless from my situation.
In the end, I was released (from the situation). There was a substantial hit financially to my family and closest friends who poured over eighty thousand dollars into my situation. I was caught up in a legal mess that actually took me away from my life, family and hard worked freedoms. Just like that, it was all gone—and I was gone, detained in an immigration prison, for almost a year! I was out of my comfortable, safe, and sure suburban life, and my wife and kids were left with all our debt and bills and stresses that I had previously juggled and dealt with as the main source of income. It was like I was DEAD, but still able to see it all going down!
I returned home almost a year later, embarrassingly to my parents’ home (who I’m eternally grateful to for taking my wife and two infant daughters). It was evident to me what a very challenging time for them it had been as well. As I came home my wife, who was then in her last year of medical school, said to me: “If it wasn’t for the five hundred dollars that Beach Body sent you every month I would have had to drop out of medical school!” It was then, at that very moment, that I realized that the life I had, and you have right now, is an illusion!
Any one of a thousand things can happen to you and all you have worked for could be gone in a flash! It was in that moment that I realized the value of what is called residual income.
THE MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING AND THE NETWORK MARKETING BUSINESS CONTINUE TO GROW WITHOUT YOU, BUT IT DOESN’T HAVE TO BE THAT WAY.
This industry is an exercise in self-development, in knowledge acquired through experience, study, or being taught. Success is in the creation of a leader who is honest, engaged, equipped and of the highest integrity. Entrepreneur, Author, Podcast Personality and Father, Socrates Zayas PhD, will show you how he went from zero to hero.
Socrates is a genuine person with a sincere desire to help people in the Relationship Marketing industry succeed. Whether you are a new, or experienced, “network marketer” you will find this book invaluable throughout your career. I encourage you to devour the information and apply these proven principles immediately.
-—Don Wilkinson, California “TOP EARNER” Nerium International
“Doc is one of the most Charismatic and transparent individuals I know! His quest for knowledge is his driving force but the passion is not just for his success. It’s for the success of others! It is with this passion—to identify and share a simple proven formula—that he wrote this book! I'm sure you'll find it worth the read!”
—Brig Johnson, Texas Professional Network Marketer
“Be your family’s ‘HERO’ when you deliver an extra part-time income stream easily and consistently. Socrates shares an easy, teachable system.”
—Gerry & Christine O’Shea, Florida “TOP EARNER” Purium Health Products
“Core Principles are the missing link. Couple that with actionable items and systems for every level of the network marketer and you have Socrates Level Marketing™.”
—Heidi Philbrick, Florida Professional Multi-Level Marketer
“Socrates has a passion for this industry. He has dedicated himself to creating systems for someone simply trying to pay for their product or someone ready to turn it up a notch. This is an entertaining look into the life of a man who failed many times, only to succeed because he had no other choice.”
—Kenneth Peavie, Virginia Professional Network Marketer, Certified Physical Trainer, Retired Sargent Major USMC
Here is a look at the contents of SLM, the chapters and units highlighted and made bold with GREEN as in are the ones I believe will pay you 1000 times over!! BOOM!
Table of Contents
Socrates Level Marketing™ is free for Kindle users and if your are ready to stop playing games running from one GURU to another get the principle in one book and then reinforce it if you wish. I wrote this book because I needed a single place to reference, and I share it with my team as they come on board as part of “Getting Started Right”! BOOM!
The only security is in you. In your head and in your heart.
Blessed, Fortunate, and Highly Favored